29.11.13

Break over - PURRRfect time for a new story

I've been a busy boy with other illustration and caricature commissions, bookings, etc going on and was feeling a bit deflated and uninspired and struggling with the next Stan and Tim's Imaginative Adventure.

...but then a weekend in Leeds at The Thought Bubble Comic Convention and those creative cogs are turning, the ideas factory is firing up and I'm back on the case.


You heard Stan - Like and Share: www.facebook.com/stanandtim


Even the boys are starting to get impatient so I can only imagine you will be too!

Currently churning out ideas and scribbling them down and drawing pages as I type (blimey! Good multi-tasking for a bloke!). Be low are a break down of the above image for you to see how I go about drawing Stan and Tim. Maybe I'll do a video of me drawing in the future and post it too.



Step by step of how I turned a doodle of Stan looking unimpressed with me into a full colour illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+